You will need:
- Young people
- Form a circle of young people and place another young person in the middle of the circle.
- The player standing in the middle of the circle is the “splatter”.
- The splatter randomly points to someone and shouts “Splat!”
- The player pointed to must duck down; then the two players on either side of the “ducker” must “splat” each other by pointing to the other and saying “Splat!”
- The last one to splat sits down, and the player ducking stands back up.
- The game continues until there are two players left.
- Have them Rock Paper Scissors to determine the winner of the round.
- Repeat, if you wish.