You will need:
- Strawberry Laces
- Young People
- A Table and two chairs
- Set up the table with two chairs on either side.
- Open the pack of strawberry laces and select/ask for volunteers from the young people.
- Sit the young people down and give them each a strawberry lace.
- Ask them to put one end in their mouth, the rest of the lace on the table, and their chin on the table.
- Countdown from three and they should aim to eat the lace without using their hands.
- Whoever eats their lace the fastest wins.