You will need:
- 2-6 young people.
- A bin (for potential marshmellows falling out of mouths)
- Create a row of participants.
- The leader will go from one end of the row to the other and give the young person a marshmallow.
- Each young person has to put the marshmallow in their mouth and say, as clearly as possible: “Chubby Bunnies”. If the person’s “chubby bunnies” was not clear enough, they would be asked to repeat. If the marshmellows fall out of the young person’s mouth, they lose.
- Once having reached the end, the leader goes back to the start and gives the young person another, etc. until there is one young person left with the most marshmellows in their mouth having clearly said “chubby bunnies.”