In order to thrive, eXp relies on volunteers, prayer and donations.
Here are ways that you can help us:
There are many ways to volunteer at eXp - we can offer you eXperiences, training and reasonable eXpenses reimbursement! Here are just a few examples of ways you can grow and help young people to grow and mature!
- You can provide transport for young people to an eXp event.
- You can help with administration help at events
- You could be involved in the eXp School of Music
- You can come along and chat to our young leaders between 5-7pm in Friday Night Club at Dunoon Baptist Church.
- You can help us lead programmes and events such as Friday Night Club or Summer Camp.
- You can pray
- You can let us know of gifts and talents you may have that would enhance eXp.
- You could come alongside us as a discipler of Young People.
- You could write relevant articles for FB and/or the Website.
And the list goes on and on!
We will be offering additional training to our volunteers which could enhance your CV and/or your life eXperiences!
Prayer is important. If you wish to pray alongside eXp, please click here to see the different ways you can pray, learn about prayer, or get prayed for by our team. There, you will also find out how to contact us and give us the privilege of praying for you.
One-off gifts or a standing order of £5 or £10 per month would be a great way to support the on-going cost of eXp.
If you wish to donate money, please fill in this form and send it to the eXp office.
If you wish to bake, baking donations for any of our events would be very well received.