In order to thrive, eXp relies on volunteers, prayer and donations.
Here are ways that you can help us:
There are many ways to volunteer at eXp - we can offer you eXperiences, training and reasonable eXpenses reimbursement! Here are just a few examples of ways you can grow and help young people to grow and mature!
- You can provide transport for young people to an eXp event.
- You can help with administration help at events
- You could be involved in the eXp School of Music
- You can come along and chat to our young leaders between 5-7pm in Friday Night Club at Dunoon Baptist Church.
- You can help us lead programmes and events such as Friday Night Club or Summer Camp.
- You can pray
- You can let us know of gifts and talents you may have that would enhance eXp.
- You could come alongside us as a discipler of Young People.
- You could write relevant articles for FB and/or the Website.
And the list goes on and on!
We will be offering additional training to our volunteers which could enhance your CV and/or your life eXperiences!
We have many ongoing prayer needs to support and encourage young people and staff and to ensure our ministry and events are rooted in God's plan and providence.
|eXp 20 camp - young people & leaders, eXp camp speaker and workshop leaders||eXp Lunch Time Forum wander at Dunoon Grammar||Red Hoodies/Monthly Monday Munch & Mullings||eXp Volunteers & Church Partners||Friday Night Club Planning & the Club each week||eXp Going Deeper Friday Night Clubs||Dunoon Grammar School|
|eXp 20 Underground||eXp M.A.D. in Dunoon Grammar||Safety at eXp events||Resource group/Council of Reference (CoRe)||G.A.P. girls group at Dunoon Grammar||Remote Primary School Work||eXp Rookies - Young People in leadership training|
|Anne Armstrong/Susan Whyte||Deep Impact 2020||eXp 20 Songs from the Croft||Leaders 'SPARK' weekend at Ardroy||Robert Dallow - Youthworker||All of our Cowal Connections||eXp School of Music|
The CoRE (trustees) and other eXp supporters appreciate your on going prayers for the ministry of eXp throughout Cowal. Keep up with what is happening via eXp Facebook page!
- Pray Gods' peace and refreshment for our volunteers who are faithful throughout the year in our schools, clubs, events, CoRe group and Resource group.
- Pray for Friday Night Club 'clubhouse' sessions, eXp School of music, lead by volunteer Gordon Whyte and the worship leading opportunities for our young people on Sunday.
- Please pray for our Friday night clubs. This club attracts 45 - 50 young people giving them something safe and positive to do. We are still in need of adult volunteers – even if it is for a once a month commitment this would be of great help!
- Pray for the eXp Rookies and their growth in leadership and faith. We thanks them for their committment and desire to make a difference.
- Pray for our 'Steppers' 3rd & 4th year students who we will soon be reaching out to, giving them the oppourtunity to step up and become an eXp rookie.
- PRAISE God that there are a number of young people from clubs, camps and events who are regularly attending church and developing their christian faith.
- Pray for our 'MAD' (Make A Difference) club run up at DGS. This is a great safe space for young people to come along on a Tuesday lunchtime and relax, play games and make friends.
- Pray for Gods blessing over our staff and voulenteers, that we would be a light to the young people and make a positive impact on thier personal and spiritual development.
We thank you greatly for your support through prayer!
One-off gifts or a standing order of £5 or £10 per month would be a great way to support the on-going cost of eXp.
If you wish to donate money, please fill in this form and send it to the eXp office.
If you wish to bake, baking donations for any of our events would be very well received.